Gpdr Data Deletion Request
Use the form below to submit a request to have your data removed from our website. All requests are usually answeared with in 24 hours and a confirmation email will be sent to the email address that was used with our website to confirm the deletion of your details from our website.
What Happens After I Submit The Gpdr Removal Request!
After submitting the above form one of our staff will review the details and act on your request to have your data removed from our websites. This usually happens within 24 hours of the form being sent to us. You will be contacted to confirm the deletion of your deatils using the provided email address. The confirm deleteion request email will be sent to the registered email address on our system to confirm you are the owner of the account before any deails we will be removed. Once your request has been confirm and processed you will receive a confirmation email to advise you that the deletion of your GPDR data has been completed and removed from our website. Bargain basement.club values your privacy and complies with laws and privacy requests that are sent using this form. You may be contacted to receive further information in the event of your information not able to be found to clarify the details submitted in the form above and complete the request.
Additional Steps You Can Take To Remove Facebook Gpdr Data
1. After logging into Facebook, Facebook Account There you will see all of the various sites you have signed up to, and logged in with, using your Facebook credentials.
2. In the atcive tab list seach for Bargainbaement.club.
3. Click the view and edit link in the right hand side.
4. Scroll to the bottom and click the remove button to remove all login access used by your facebook login account and delete any information supplied by facebook to Braginbasement.club.
5. You will now no longe be able to logn into our website using facebook and if you choose to use facebok login with our website again you will have to re authorise bargainbasement.club to do so.
Additional Steps You Can Take To Remove Google Gpdr Data
1. Open your Google Account. You might need to sign in.
2. Choose Security.
3. Scroll down to "Signing in to other sites" and choose Signing in with Google.
4. Choose the app or service you want to remove and then Remove Access.
5. You will now no longer be able to logn into our website using google and if you choose to use google login with our website again you will have to re authorise bargainbasement.club to do so.